Student Internship Program
- Must be a junior-year student or senior-year student who is required to complete internship as part of cooperative education program
- Must have good behavior and follow university's regulations and standards of conduct
- Must have Grade Point Average of at least 2.70
Documents and Submission The following is a list of required documents
- Resume with a specified duration that you would like to apply for and contact numbers
- 1-inch or 2-inch photo
- Copy of transcript
- Copy of identification card
- Copy of house registration
- Letter applying for internship (issued by university)
Universities that are interested in internship placements are advised to supply the above documents along with
names and contact numbers of university coordinators to the company.
Please send the documents to the following address and mark the envelope "Internship".
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Department
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd.
101/19-24 Moo 20 Nava Nakhon 10 Rd, Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120
Application Handling Procedures
The Company will select the applicants based on qualifications and the accepted applicants will be assigned to
a department it sees fit.
- If the Company would like to make an appointment for an interview, it will contact the university coordinators
or directly contact the applicants individually if no coordinators are available.
- In case a student is qualified and accepted for internship, the Company will send an "acceptance letter" to the
university via fax. (If you do not hear from the Company after a month, please contact.)
Period of Time for Application Review
As universities may have different academic calendars involving internship programmes, the company reserves
the right to inform the successful applicants of the result at least one month before the internship begins.
- In case the university demands that application review be completed more than one month before internships
start, the selected applicants are allowed to submit application letters after the consideration process.
Summer internship Program (March-May) for university students are accepted through
"SIAM KUBOTA Challenge Summer Internship" program only. Please see the Company's website for details.
The annual program is usually open to apply in September.